Philips Health Technology Ventures are an early-stage digital health fund investing in companies that positively impact patient outcomes through improved prevention, better, faster, cheaper diagnosis and treatment and more connected and engaged home care. Key common themes include data / analytics, automation, clinical decision support, intelligent care pathway development and optimization, practice management and workflow tools, revenue cycle improvement and patient services.
- Series A/B stage
- Initial Investment of 2M - 5M EUR/USD, reserves at 2x initial investment
- We syndicate all deals
- Company maturity at early commercial stage
- Investment goal is to confirm product validation / value proposition and drive scale
- We target digital propositions through software, analytics, and tech-enabled services
- We are not investing in development stage businesses (no early stage devices with long development and regulatory timelines, or therapeutics)